- Download 0
- File Size 693 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 8, 2021
- Last Updated April 8, 2021
Galaxy Gateway firmware V0.4.23
- Swapped toolchain due to a instability issue causing reboots
- Fixed NTP synchronisation ( forced option through “ntp” command over telnet )
- Fixed resend of ACK on SIA3 report ( fixed duplicate Sia text / Sia codes )
- Merged settings and wireless into 1 config file
- Added the update interface into the config portal
- Enabled technistore reset code generation in telnet
- Enabled displaying of SIA3 log messages in config portal
- Status in the config portal is refreshed every 15 seconds
- Enabling autodiscovery now works in the config portal
- Altering the connection preference is locked as scanning for Wifi networks interrupts to much. To change between ethernet and wifi mode, open the AP.
Every save button in the config portal saves the entire config, no need to press every individual one. Once saved, the module will reboot and load up the new settings, enabling the autodiscovery takes a few seconds so the config portal might not immediately available.
The date / time display of SIA3 message arrival is depending on the panel. By default, SIA3 messages only have a time stamp. When NTP is enabled, the datum from the module is appended or, enabled menu 51.95 when available so that the panel sends the full date.
Flash into the firmware option: Galaxy_Gateway_V0.4.23.bin
Flash into the filesystem option: Galaxy_Gateway_V0.4.23.littlefs.bin
If you are still using an older firmware with the old portal, simply flash Galaxy_Gateway_V0.4.23.bin first and visit http://moduleip/update afterwards for the option to flash the filesystem.